I took these pictures at Biloxi's Town Green, home of the Hurricane Katrina Memorial.
The memorial was dedicated by "Extreme Makeover" in 2006.
The case contains items from buildings and homes in the area.

Over 235 people died in Mississippi that day.

The top reaches 12 feet, the same height of the surge waters in that area.
The water came over 90 past Hard Rock Casino.








These pictures are really cool. How is your job going? We are doing well. I have been going to prepared childbirth classes with Chase. It is not as easy as I thought it would be. I have so much trouble relaxing and focusing on breathing. Oh, my. Pray for me. Love you lots.
ReplyDeleteCindy
Hey girl. I love your blog. I cant believe that you moved down there right before i moved home. I never went to the biloxi memorial but want to so maybe you can take me when I come visit.
ReplyDelete